Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Too long of a break

It has been way too long since I have posted on here; and as you may assume a lot has happened since the last post. Sixteen states and six countries later, I'm writing from my hometown of Suffern, NY. I drove from California to New York in the middle of June; crashing with a few friends on the way back. The end of June was spent in a state of panic and depression while I questioned why I was back at my parent's house and waited for freelance work to come in. But it didn't. I feared my trip to South America would have to be put on hold due to lack of finances.

Thankfully in the beginning of July, Arf + Co, a commercial studio in Hoboken, NJ, pulled through and kept me occupied for a solid three weeks. My trip was back on. The entire month of August was spent traveling around, shooting a lot of photos and seeing friends in Chile, Argentina and Uruguay. There will be more on that and many photos to come as soon as I organize my thoughts, notes and photos from the trip (it was a lot to do and see in a month). One thing I learned from this trip is that I need to travel a lot more. Southeast Asia maybe?

[written from my desk - Suffern, NY]

No comments:

Post a Comment