Monday, October 26, 2009

I've been way too busy for my own good in the past month. Between working on commercials, shooting apartments for www.airbnb.com and editing an endless number of photos, I am slowly losing any social life I had. But it's good to be busy, especially with work I enjoy doing.

That said, I have gone down a different path before finishing my original idea of posting photos from South America. I'll get to that eventually, as soon as I can find free time to do it.

Recently I have been shooting a lot of photos of my friends doing what they love to do. It's fun shooting people doing what they are passionate about. Here are a few images from a little session I had with Mike Rosengarten. He's a great musician and actor who you will soon enough know. I set up the lights in the backyard and fired away while he played.








No comments:

Post a Comment