Friday, January 15, 2010

Heading West

I'm finally about to get on the road for my 3 month road trip to Lake Tahoe, CA and back. It has been a hectic past few weeks, especially today. No matter how much I thought I planned ahead it is still stressful when you are trying to pack your life into a small van and making sure you have anything and everything you may need. There are always more things you think of and more things to do. I am finally close to leaving though.

Right now I'm waiting for my hard drives to finish transfer files from one another. Then I am out. Hoping to make it to Indianapolis tonight via route 70, but we will see. In a perfect world I will make it to Keystone, CO by Sunday. I will do my best to update this as often as I can from the road.

For now I'm going to decompress and try to relax a little before getting on my way. More on everything soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment