Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Last day at Winter Park

My last day at Winter Park I finally found some sun, and it was perfect. It was the kind of day you want to live every day. Where everything seems to rub you the right way. Sunny and warm with 8 inches of fresh. Then it began snowing around 2pm, but no wind, and still a little sun seeping through, so it was just great.

I even got to drive in the snow on the way back to Denver, which I love to do. I really enjoy driving in the snow. I find it very peaceful, but fun. It's a challenge, something else to know how to do.

Anyway, great day overall. Here are a few photos

View of Mary Jane

Surefoot Colorado Ski Cup


Rainbow rail in the Railyard terrain park


Railyard terrain park


Winter Park

Tomorrow is my last day in Denver and then I head down to Crested Butte. There is supposed to be a storm coming in tomorrow so hopefully I'll have another powder day at CB.

No comments:

Post a Comment