Friday, February 12, 2010

(some) Photos from Crested Butte and Telluride

I have ended my streak of shower-less days and it was glorious. I feel reborn. I finally have my computer up and running so I can get some work done. Here are some photos from Crested Butte and Telluride:

Monarch Mountain, on the drive from Denver to Crested Butte


Gassing up before backcountry shoot in Crested Butte
Seaton


Seaton snowmobiling in Gunnison National Forest


Lisa, Colin and Seaton, dealing with a lazy snowmobile


Lisa

Seaton - Crested Butte Mountain Resort

Ice climbing in Ouray, Colorado

Telluride Gondola to town

At Telluride


Palmyra Peak and Gold Hill Chutes- Telluride

Palymyra Peak


Riding Telluride

Telluride XC trails

Frosty fence

Late night gondola ride to the village


Main street - Telluride

More details and explanations coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment